A class 4 studying 9 year old boy of Mookandapalli was declared dead by Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital due to Dengue fever.
Dengue spreads due to mosquitos and Mookandapalli area of Hosur and Hogenakal is prone for the disease and remains as a hub for spreading.
Chandru (9), son of Thangaraj lived in Mookandapalli area and was studying in a school in that locality.
Chandru was admitted in Dharmapuri Medical college hospital for dengue fever, later was rushed to Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital.
Though doctors tried their best to provide treatment, Dengue took the life of the little boy.
Though Hosur municipality takes several steps to control mosquitos, public refusal to avoid using plastic carry bags, throwing domestic waste on road sides instead of leaving them with municipal garbage collecting staffs, keeping water tanks and sumps open, even after repeated advice and request to public, produce mosquitos and spread such diseases.