Fire - File Image
90 year old senior citizen Gowrammaal was living in Chowdechwari Amman Koil Theru in Kelamangkalam.
On 6th night, while she was asleep, an oil lamp, that she has lighted due to power failure has fallen on a bed sheet, on which fire has engulfed the old citizen.
Neighbours rushed to her help, and she was taken to Victoria Hospital in Bangalore.
She succumbed to injuries yesterday.
Kelamangkalam kaaval has registered a case and are investigating.
அ சூசை பிரகாசம் : தமிழன் என்பதால் மனிதன்.
தமிழால் இணைவோம் அறிவால் உயர்வோம். தமிழை நேசிப்போம், தமிழில் பேசுவோம், தமிழோடு இணைவோம்.
2018 Powered By HosurOnline Web Hosting