Parents of Chenniveera, who died in TNEB electric shock
Parents of Chenniveera, who died in TNEB electric shock
படிக்க எடுத்துக்கொள்ளும் நேரம்: 1 நிமிடம்
Parents of Chenniveera, who died in TNEB electric shock
Parents of Chenniveera, who died in TNEB electric shock

Cheniveerappa, of Beemachandiram village of Denkanikottai, while travelling in his bike along with his wife and two children was electrocuted and all the four died on the spot near Devahanapalli.

A High Voltage cable belonging to TNEB fell on the family killing them all, on the spot, which alarmed the villagers about the lethargy shown by TNEB  in doing maintenance work.

As a compensation, TNEB paid Rs 8 lacs and from farmers insurance fund, another Rs 2.1 lac was added and totally Rs 10.1 lacs was given to the parents of Cheniveerappa.

Minister handed over the cheque to the parents.