Cow is symbol of good health,wealth and holiness. Removes evils and misfortune from life.
Goddess Kamadhenu puja, Cow Pooja, Gho Pooja, Cow puja is if we offer bath to Krishna with “Pancha-gavya” then it pleases Krishna the most. Pancha-gavya means all the things that a cow yields namely curd, milk, ghee, gomutra and gobar. Pancha-gavya is used in all dharmik vidhi including sacrifices (Yagya).
Worshiping cow is equal to worshiping Krishna.
Mahatma Gandhi once said” Cow is the source of progress and prosperity. In many ways it is superior to one’s mother”.
1. One round of chanting near cows is equal to one hundred rounds of chanting
2. The presence of cow in house removes all Negative energy
3. A simple touch to a holy cow you will gives positive energy
4. Cow milk helps us in spiritual life as it raises “the mode of goodness”
5. If you offer “Rice and Jaggery (Gud)” to cows on Sundays it will bring all kinds of prosperity
6. Giving prasadam to one poor person in Go-shala is counted as prasadam given to hundred poor and needy.