- House warming or Puthu Mani Kuti Pukuthal or Griha Pravesh is a very auspicious moment and worshiping the GOD at that time is very very important.
- Poojas and Homas (Fire Prayers) are performed to invoke the divine blessings, minimize any ill effects of planets and drive away evil forces.
- Our priests perform the function according to strict religious codes at the venue specified, along with all materials required for the ceremony.
- Our priests will suggest the most suitable time for conducting the ceremony and will be available at the venue specified.
- The priests are trained and well versed in the procedure and conduct the ceremony to your satisfaction.
- They also guide you in all aspects of the ritual ensuring that you derive the maximum benefits.
A set of ceremonies are performed on the House Warming Day to receive divine blessings:
- Cow Pooja – performed to invoke the blessings of Cow, the divine bovine goddess
- Ganapati, Lakshmi, and Saraswati Pooja is performed to sanctify the threshold
- Ganapati Homam – performed to remove obstacles
- Navagraha Homam – Worship Nine Planets – performed to appease the nine planets and invoke their blessings
- Lakshmi Homa – performed for health, wealth, and prosperity
Service Available in following cities:
- Mumbai / Pune – Transport for Priests additional
Service Available in following Languages: